Coronavirus Care For Oman
We all need to do our part to keep Oman safe, here are some tips on how to protect yourself as well as your loved ones.
- Wash your hands more often for 20 seconds each time. Make sure to wash your hands with soap or use hand sanitizer when you get to work or when you get home, before you handle food and after you sneeze, cough or blow your nose.
- Maintain social distancing by keeping a distance of 1 meter from people when you are out in public. Only go out when you absolutely have to, and avoid being around crowds of more than 25 people.
- Avoid any physical contact when greeting someone. Do not shake hands.
- Practice respiratory hygiene by coughing or sneezing into your elbow. This means covering your mouth with your elbow when coughing or sneezing. If using a tissue, make sure to dispose the used tissue immediately.
- Stay informed and follow advice given by your healthcare provider. Follow advice given by the Ministry of Health on how to protect yourself and others from COVID-19. They have the most up to date information on local COVID-19 and they are best placed to advise on what people in your area should be doing to protect themselves.
- Seek medical care early if you display COVID-19 symptoms. If you’re displaying symptoms of fever, cough and difficulty breathing seek medical attention and call in advance.
For more information please visit
Billie Eilish Accidentally Ordered 70 Boxes of Cereal because She Doesn’t Know “How To Be An Adult”
She explained on an interview that she simply thought that that's the cost of one cereal box. ...
January 26th, 2021
Labour Minister Omanizes Many Professions
This includes the profession of driving, financial and administrative professions in insurance companies and more. ...
January 24th, 2021
CAA: Visits to Oman that are Fewer than 8 Days are Restricted
We've listed important requirements that any traveller who's arriving in Oman should know. ...
January 20th, 2021
Breaking: Oman’s Land Boarders will Close
The closure will begin tomorrow at 6 PM. ...
January 17th, 2021
Watch: Health Minister Talks Vaccine and COVID-19 Situation in Oman
The Supreme Committee Press Conference was held today (January 14th) and we've summarized some important points. ...
January 14th, 2021
OMR 1000 Fine for Anyone who Contradicts Quarantine Orders
The decision was made after the Supreme Committee received reports about people who weren't abiding. ...
January 13th, 2021
Get to Know Which Goods will be Exempt from VAT
Value added tax is due to come into effect on the 16th of April, and we have a list of food items that will be zero-rated for VAT. ...
January 12th, 2021
New Banknotes Go into Circulation Starting Today
CBO has issued new banknote denominations; 20 Rials, 10 Rials, 5 Rials, 1 Rial, 500 Baisa and 100 Baisa for circulation. ...
January 11th, 2021